With disturbing questions surrounding Mrs. DiLaurentis, the four girls participate in a charity bridal fashion show to try and get answers.
It is a rough time for all of the Liars as Spencer is reeling about the memories from her “lost summer,” Aria is still nursing a broken heart, Emily is reeling from Paige’s betrayal and Hanna unsuccessfully attempts to wade back into the dating pool. But as each girl tries to deal with her individual issues, they must focus their attention on their suspicions surrounding Mrs. DiLaurentis. Assuming that Mrs. D knows more about Ali and the night she went missing, girls decide to help out at her charity bridal fashion show to gain access to the DiLaurentis house to search for answers.
Meanwhile, Ella and Jason return to Rosewood, each with something to hide.
Okay, so that episode was really good, that really should have been the winter premier because the previous episode was shit. So after last nights episode here are a few ideas.
- Ezra isn’t A - Well at least not ‘head A’ and he is not working with Mona so I have a feeling he is either working for himself, the police or with Wren. My gut is still telling me Ezra and Wren have some kind of connection. Even their names, both four letters, both uncommon and both with odd letters in them. I know that’s reading way too much into something so small but that’s what we do best is it not?
- Alison isn’t lying when she says she doesn’t know who is out to get her.
- I think Cece may be head A. The more I think about it the more it makes sense, she has heaps of potential to be a complete psychopath.
- Jason is in Radley, being held captive or dead.
- Mrs. D ‘killed’ Alison when she was hammered, well at least she thinks she did because she thought it was Cece and she was getting fed up with their twin bullshit ?
- Cece is the one with the twin.
- Ezra doesn’t want the liars to see Alison’s diary because he is in it either having an affair with Alison or another student before Aria.
- I think Meredith is involved somehow, somewhere? Not sure where or how though but I’ve seen this theory floating around and it won’t get out of my head.